Sheraton Resorts Golf Course
Situated in some of China’s most beautiful locations, the Sheraton Resorts in Shenzhou Peninsula and Sanya offer spacious rooms, ocean views, and world-class facilities for holidaymakers and golfers alike. All within close proximity to premier golf clubs and featuring plenty of spa and leisure activities, the Sheraton Resorts offer guests a truly relaxing escape.
- Visit the Maan Ridge Volcanic Crater 15km outside Haikou city
- Go snorkelling in Sanya’s Butterfly Valley
- Charter a boat and explore the Yalong Bay Area by sea
- Enjoy hiking and biking routes
- All resorts are located within close proximity to championship golf courses
Non golfing activities
Explore the neighbouring tropical rainforests and hot springs in Sanya, or discover the protected nature reserve of Nanwan Moneky Island, close to the Shenzhou Peninsula Resort.
Hire a kayak or go jet skiing at Sheraton Sanya
Book yourself a spa suite at the renowned Mandara Spa
Take a dip in the natural hot spring pool at Sheraton Haikou
Go scuba diving in the pristine Hainan Bay, known as the “Hawaii of the East”