Mission Hills, China
Mission Hills Dongguan features all the comforts and amenities of Shenzhen, but on a much grander scale. Opened in 2011, Mission Hills Dongguan is a multi-storey deluxe complex that boasts one of the most impressive club houses in China, covering 65,000 square metres packed with spa facilities, pro golf shops, lounges, cafes, function rooms and restaurants. Golfers will have plenty of options to choose from, with a choice of five expertly-designed courses at their doorstep plus access to all the available courses at neighbouring Mission Hills Shenzhen and Mid Valley.
- Explore the parks and natural wonders that surround the resort
- Visit ancient towns and learn about their influence on Chinese history
- Five golf courses, plus access to the courses at neighbouring Mission Hills Shenzhen
- A visit to Dongguan isn’t complete without a drink at the 19th hole, one of the world’s largest club houses
- Located within the National Forest Park, Mission Hills Dongguan is an eco-friendly resort that is home to one of Asia’s most comprehensive spa and wellness centres
Non golfing activities
Ancient villages, architectural attractions and neighbourhood walks abound in the areas surrounding Mission Hills Dongguan. For a day away from the golf course, travellers can learn about ancient Chinese culture, sample some local cuisine, and explore some of the natural reserves that enclose the city.
View the preserved buildings and temples in the ancient village of Nanshe, which dates back to the Ming and Qing Dynasties
Opium War Museum
Learn about China’s history at the Opium War Museum, which takes visitors through the Opium Wars of the 1800s
Walk through Keyuan Garden, one of the Four Great Gardens of Guangdong that dates back to the Qing Dynasty
National Forest Park
Explore the Guangdong Guanyin Mountain National Forest Park. Covering 18 square kilometres with thick forestry coverage, it’s the perfect place for ecological sightseeing
Da Ping Shan Forest Park
Hike through a bamboo trail at Da Ping Shan Forest Park for panoramic views of the entire park
Just a message to acknowledge the great experience I had on our recent visit to Mission Hills. The golf, accommodation and general organisation was first class and excellent value for the dollars spent. I would certainly be interested in future proposals.