A full non golfers itinerary is available upon request including:
* Killing field, Royal Palace with lunch & cruise dinner
* Visit Royal Palace facing the Mekong River, and its adjoining Silver Pagoda built in 1962 famous for its lavish decorations of silver paved floor and several Buddha statues made from precious metals & stones. Royal Palace: where is our king house as well as the monument for the government do the national ceremony.
* Transfer to Floating Village at Tonle Sap Lake w here people have houses built in the river. Houses floating like the river are the street and the boats the cars.
* Back to town then take time to visit Les Chan tiers Ecoles Artisans D' Angkor is a workshop that teaches the unique craft of wood and stone carving in the traditional and style of classic Cambodian artistry.
* Wat Thmei, Killing Field, The wat contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge.